We recognise that training is vital to our partner community to enable you to support RSD's solutions, adopting new technologies and processes to keep you as a leader in your markets.
Though critical to employee and skill retention, scheduling employees to attend instructor-led training can be challenging to projects timelines. The RSD training department recognises this need and the challenges of employee education and enablement. Timing and relevance to participants is everything.
E-learning is designed to be available to your user community from their desktop anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no need to schedule time away from daily activities or incur unwanted travel expenses.
RSD's methodology and approach to e-learning course development incorporates the following:
- Show Me and then show me again,
- Tell Me and then tell me again,
- Quiz Me and confirm I have understood the subject matter.
Our course management system uses a mix of presentation, video, illustrated samples, and walk-throughs to reach the course objectives. Materials can be played and replayed at the student’s leisure to ensure the subject matter is absorbed.
Course modules contents:
- Introductory overview lecture
- In-depth instructions and simulations
- A quiz at the end of module
- A forum to post questions that is monitored by a qualified instructor
- Online messaging services
- Various materials to download and keep at your desk
- A glossary of common terminology used in the course