Regulations today are ubiquitous, but few industries face regulatory challenges at the same level as the life sciences industry. Due to the growing complexity of the drug discovery and development process, clinical trial disclosure, and global submissions requirements, the need for regulatory compliance and the management of information within a pharmaceutical or biomedical organization becomes increasingly vital.
Legal and regulatory requirements necessitate the active enforcement of information governance policies directly on information assets across geographies, jurisdictions, repositories and physical warehouses. To comply with these demands, companies are required to deploy information governance practices to enforce desirable behavior in the creation, use, archiving, and disposition of corporate information. How does this affect an organization that faces stricter regulations? Where should a life sciences organization begin?
Join RSD for this 60-minute complimentary webinar to better understand the unique challenges that pharmaceutical and life sciences companies face when implementing information governance and the importance of information governance in a regulated industry.
- The importance of information governance for life science organizations
- The complexities of deploying information governance across the organization
- How you can create value by implementing information governance in your company
Who should attend:
- Senior level Life Sciences professionals
- Records Managers
- Corporate legal counsel
- Compliance and risk managers
- Information and data management professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Business analysts