RSD EOS (Enterprise Output Solution) facilitates the identification and management of virtually any output data stream as it is created – regardless of the application or platform on which it is generated.
For many organizations, EOS is the defacto standard for managing high-volumes of business critical information. Companies around the world dramatically reduced millions of dollars in printing costs as users shift from a paper-centric mentality to accessing content electronically. EOS 2.1 provides additional enhancements to your existing EOS.
Attend a complimentary, one-hour customer only webinar to learn how to best utilize some of the new features in EOS 2.1 and how to leverage some of the additional modules in the EOS product suite.
- PCI data encryption to better protect sensitive reports
- AREPUT00 Copy function enhancements to enhance the movement of existing archived reports from one media to another
- Governance functionality to enable management of retention policy and metadata and enforcement of information governance policies across business functions, locations and information silos
- Restoring multi-volume spools using standard Dump/Restore Utilities without any need to preserve the way extents were originally allocated
- Additional operational enhancements such as changing the expiration date of a report and restoring on "fast capture file" from the AMI
Who should attend:
- EOS users and administrators
- Web developers
- Information and data management professionals
- Storage Managers
- Senior IT professionals
- Business analysts