The SAP Interface expands the capabilities of RSD EOS (Enterprise Output Solution) by allowing report content generated in SAP™ R/3 to be seamlessly integrated into RSD’s enterprise distributed output and report management solution. It leverages native EOS features by automatically capturing and delivering SAP report content as it is generated across the enterprise. This allows organizations to easily secure access to sensitive information by delivering only appropriate SAP reports or report sections, based on a recipient’s job function, information access restrictions, disclosure requirements or confidentiality policies.
The SAP Interface is an optional EOS component that:
- Enables users to easily access SAP report content through any EOS client option
- Ensures SAP users receive verification that reports sent to EOS have been successfully processed
- Integrates SAP report content into custom applications via the EOS API
- Allows SAP output to be stored using an organization’s preferred archival solution providing the same efficient capture, storage, retrieval and accurate classification you demand for the rest of your information
- Is an SAP Certified Integration with BC-XOM
- Runs on EOS Unix and Windows server platforms
The SAP Interface increases the value of an organization’s investment in SAP while simultaneously enriching the functionality of EOS with a broader range of content support.